Senior Debt

Please monitor and/or pay debts throughout the school year. The school holds cap and gowns until senior debts are paid. Those organizations that have a balance, please turn in those names before cap and gown distribution. 

To find out if you have school debt please check the following sources:

  • BLC and Technology - Textbooks, media center books, computer related.
  • Dining Hall - Any balance $25 or over will prevent you from receiving your cap and gown. You can pay any cashier at lunch or call the main office at 437-7526 extension#1159. If you have an outstanding balance already, ask about free and reduced lunch paperwork. 

  • Sports/Activities - Did you quit a team or never returned a uniform? Owe fundraising money? Return uniform to the coach/sponsor or Ms Longo. Pay by cash only.

  • Dean's Office - To pay for parking tickets bring cash to the dean's office.