Transcript Requests

A transcript is the most important academic record of what a student has accomplished throughout their high school career. It is a complete record of courses taken, and grades earned.
Types of Transcripts
  • An official transcript is a comprehensive record of a student's academic progress and credit earned. The official transcript includes the school seal and signature of the registrar or designee and is placed into a sealed envelope.

  • An unofficial transcript is primarily for the student's records, and does not include the school seal or designated signature.
Transcript Requests

Current students and graduates of Flagler-Palm Coast High School may submit transcript requests by submitting the request forms linked below. Transcripts will be sent directly to the requesting college or workplace. 

Unofficial transcripts may be picked up in-person, on-campus between 2:15 pm-3:15 pm. Current students may request transcripts by visiting the registrar's office. 

For more information, please contact the Registrar 386-437-7540, extension 3106.

Current Student Transcript Requests
Graduate Transcript Requests