Transcript Requests

A transcript is the most important academic record of what a student has accomplished throughout high school. It is a comprehensive record of a student's academic progress, grades, and credit earned. Transcripts are typically required by colleges and universities, as well as employers.
Types of Transcripts
  • Official Transcript: An official transcript is one that is received directly from the issuing institution. It includes the school seal and signature of the registrar or designee, and is placed into a sealed envelope.

  • Unofficial Transcript: An unofficial transcript is primarily for the student's records, and does not include the school seal or designated signature.

Requesting a Transcript
Current students and graduates should request transcripts by following the instructions below. There is no fee charged for transcript requests. For additional information, please contact the FPC Registrar at extension 3106, or the Guidance Department at extension 3102.

Current FPC Students
All transcripts must be requested by submitting the Current Student Transcript Request form. Students will receive an email confirmation once the form is submitted.
  • Official transcripts will be sent directly to the requesting college or workplace. Official transcripts cannot be emailed.

  • Unofficial transcripts can be picked up at school. Students will be notified via Flagler Schools email when they are ready to be picked up.
Current Student Transcript Request

FPC Graduates
All transcripts must be requested by submitting the Graduate Transcript Request form. 
  • Official transcripts will be sent directly to the requesting college or workplace. Please allow up to 24 hours to process. Official transcripts cannot be emailed.

  • Unofficial transcripts can be mailed to the requestor, or picked up in person. Please pick up transcripts at the FPC front desk from 2:15pm–3:15pm, Monday–Friday.
Graduate Transcript Requests