A revolutionary approach to collaboration.
SHARE THE WORK
- Each TeamSpot has a flat-screen that is a central “worksurface” screen shared by groups working collaboratively.
- Users “jump” to this screen by moving their mouse cursor beyond the top of their laptop screen, all done wirelessly.
EVERYONE ONSCREEN…AT ONCE!
- Team members use the worksurface screen at the same time.
- When ready to contribute, team members click the mouse of their computer.
YOUR DESKTOP ON THE BIG SCREEN
- Use the sharing option to display the desktop on the common screen.
- Other team members can move onto that screen and control the shared desktop in full view of the group
- Mark up the common screen using digital “ink”.
MOVE INFORMATION EFFORTLESSLY
- Drag and drop files, folders, and weblinks to transfer copies to the common screen, another person, or the entire group
- Session archive captures a real-time record of the information sent between participants.
UNLOCK THE POWER OF TEAM COLLABORATION!
See FPC Media Center staff for information and training.