FPC Back to School Information
Monday, July 24, 2017 - 8:53pm
The FPC Upperclassmen Laptop Pick Up Night will be held on from and the Freshmen and New Student Orientation and Laptop Pick Up Night will be starting in the auditorium. Students with last names starting with the letters A-L should plan to come at at and last names M-Z at .
Things to know before you come:
- Parents of 9th grade students and new students, must be present with ID in order to pick up the laptop.
- The technology liability fee for take home laptops is $25 ($15 for students on reduced lunch and $10 for students on free lunch). You can pay the night of or take care of this ahead of time at paypams.com, just remember to bring a copy of your receipt with you.
- There will be some paperwork to fill out that night, but if you take care of that ahead of time, you will be able to skip part of the line.
- All students will need to fill out an updated Emergency Form, even if nothing has changed.
- All students who wish to take home a laptop must fill out this online Student Device Loan Form: https://docs.google.com/a/flag
lerschools.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp QLSciVLAPjRqTA_E-8JthaiNMpL-WF 9ye1BZ5Zh8yPst5EYlahA/viewform
- All 9th grade students who wish to use a laptop (take home or day use) must fill out this Responsible Use Agreement: http://flaglerschools.com/site
s/default/files/attachments/ 1280/responsibleuseagreement20 17-2018.pdf
- All students who only wish to use the laptops at school and not at home will need to fill out the Opt-Out Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/
d/e/1FAIpQLSdds_0ktq0GdYg86hrX JzDrbDUz5acQIxX63F4ohJIPlZ69rA /viewform
- For more info check out: http://flaglerschools.com/dist