2018 Prom Information
Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - 12:22pm
Prom Season is upon us:
- Any parent/guardian choosing to sign their child out of school after 2nd period on Friday (11:00am) in order to get ready for Prom has to submit a sign-out note that can be verified. The notes (for this event only) can be submitted electronically, and we are asking you to do so ahead of time so the school can get a jump start on the verification process. https://goo.gl/forms/hLYjpwZdrq5WDRJz2
- Please make sure you have a picture ID to show at the door
- If you are bringing a NON-FPC student as a guest, there is paperwork to complete. Do not wait until the last week. There is a very strict deadline is noon on April 25th. Forms can be downloaded here.
- If you need to utilize the FPC Prom closet please stop by room 2-222 and make an appointment with Ms Fretterd.
- Tickets will go on sale April 16th, they are $50 cash only and available in the cafe during lunches.
- The FPC Junior/Senior Prom, A Night in Neverland, will be held in the Daytona Beach Hilton Grand Ballroom on Friday April 27th from 8pm until midnight.
- Due to changing times and interests of the student body, formal portraits will not be taken at the event. Instead, there will be multiple Photo Booths with immediate uploads to email or social media.