Please check back regularly, some tutoring types are ongoing and other simple pop-up a few weeks before state testing.
SAT/ACT Testing Strategy Sessions
Saturday August 18th
After School Tutoring Options
Tuesday and Thursday
In Person Tutoring
|Subject||Teacher||Location||Time (Tues & Thurs)|
|Time||7:30 - 9:30 p.m.||
Available on Select dates:
|7:30 - 9:30 p.m.|
|Teacher Link||Jim Gambone||Jim Gambone||Jim Gambone|
|Time||-||7:00 - 9:00 p.m.||7:00 - 9:00 p.m.|
|Teacher Link||-||Amy Parola||Amy Parola|
|Time||-||3:30 - 5:30 p.m.||3:30 - 5:30 p.m.|
|Teacher Link||-||Dana Lique||Dana Lique|
Once you find the tutoring session that you are interested in:
- Click on the teacher name that appears in blue.
- You will be brought to a Blackboard collaborate page and asked to submit your name. Type in your First and Last Name.
- You will be asked to open meeting.collab. It defaults to save file. Click OK
- It will download the session. Go to your downloads and select Meeting.Collab
- You will be asked Do you want to run this application? Click on Run
- You will see a box pop up for Blackboard Collaborate. Click OK
- You will now be entered into the online tutoring session.
- Be sure to log out at the end.
**Online tutoring will only be available on days when school is in session. **
Tutoring will not be available on the following dates:
11/19/18 – 11/21/18 (M,T,W)
12/24/18 – 12/26/18 (M,T,W)
3/11/19 – 3/13/19 (M,T,W)
FSA (Required State Testing) Tutoring Options
FPC will offer tutoring Blitzes both after school and on Saturdays in the weeks leading up to mandatory State Testing.
These Blitz sessions are crash course reviews specific for the test, and are usually offered in Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2, US History and Biology.