While everyone is working hard to complete a successful year at FPC, we are also working on a great start for next year!
Please follow the steps below to ensure that we have all of your course selections.
- Course Selection Sheets for the 2019-2020 school year are distributed on (TBA) in 3rd period.
Click the following link for detailed instructions on how to complete the course selection sheet. http://fpcbulldogs.com/
- Students will work with their teachers for academic selections and then choose their electives. Once the initial selections are made on Skyward, we will meet with students who are planning on dual enrollment or who have other issues to resolve.
- Students will have teachers sign their selection sheets for course approvals.
- Students will select 7 courses that they are recommended for and want to have in their schedule next year. electives and number them in order of preference on their course selection sheet.
- Parents will sign the course selection sheet.
- Students will enter their own course selections and alternates in Skyward. Click the following link for a guidance video on how to make your selections on Skyward: http://fpcbulldogs.com/fpchs/
Deadline will be announced in the Spring.
Counselors will also be available during lunches in the cafeteria to help students with their course selections.
- Due Date TBA: Students will return completed course selection sheets to their 3rd period teacher.
- After Spring Break, Guidance will meet individually with students as needed to troubleshoot questions or concerns.
This process will take several weeks. Meeting with your counselor does not determine class placement as far as space availability or preference. Thank you for your patience!
Questions? Please email your counselor or enter a request on our guidance page. We will do our best to help you with the course selection process and preparations for a great year ahead!